Weird Behaviour of Project Live Apps

Hi :wave:,

I’ve been experiencing a weird behavior since yesterday which causes the live app of the project not to update. I thought that the editor might not be saving code, but the code is saved in the editor, but the result of that code is not updated in the live app. Tried removing cache but I had no cache in the first place (thanks to Firefox).

Also, this is causing terminal commands to run slowly. Like when I tried to run refresh in the terminal to try fix the above issue, the expected behavior was for a small popup to appear on the top right which says “Reconnecting…”. But instead, nothing happened and then the editor refresh only after some 30 seconds. This was the same when I ran git clone in the terminal and the process ended only after so much time.

FYI, it was not during any downtime or such, all of these happened under perfect Glitch conditions (like normal API response time and 100% project container availability).

@glitch_support, would be nice if you could let me know what is really happening.

And anyone else experiencing this issue?

P.S.: I’m aware that there is a small downtime right now, but I’m sure it is not related.

// edit
The result of the code is shown in the app only after a few minutes. Strange.

1 Like

I’ve had this issue yesterday with my file system resulting it in crashing and the files being shown a minute later

2 Likes

For me the terminal isn’t even loading.

It’s affecting my logs too:

And something is really wrong with the terminal:

1 Like

Aaaand the API’s spiking again.

Similar problems with my project. The project has a paid boost for a month

Now the editor’s going crazy. Everytime I use Shift it becomes a shortcut-key.

This has happened to me before all of the outages. It would take 15 minutes for an app to update at times.

2 Likes