An all new Glitch editor

@dreev thanks for testing the fix and letting us know!

We will investigate why the sidebar cannot be dragged to resize now. Once it is fixed, I’ll post another update here.

4 Likes

I tried again today and now there’s an invite to edit button too. Yay

2 Likes

Hi! Could glitch please remove the browser native dialogs and put one like the keyboards dialog?

browser-dialog

3 Likes

And also, could Glitch restore the option to change the name and in the editor, please? Oh, and the emojis for the project avatar are random, how can I upload one?

Yeah, this quite often happens and it’s very irritating when you want to preview markdown.

Hi there - we deployed a fix to this a couple of days ago. If you’re still seeing this happen, email support@glitch.com with the browser and operating system you’re using so we can try to replicate!

2 Likes

I just discovered Glitch now enables you to change the project details without going to another page! Thanks!

4 Likes

We just shipped the ability to rename projects in the editor! Thanks to everyone for asking us to bring it back - we think this time around it works a lot better than the previous way it worked.

9 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.