Glitch Memory Full

• Hello First of all
    My name is Muhammed
    I live in Turkey

of ​​my bot is constantly filling field
continuous rm -rf .git I’m using

Türkçe

• Botumun Ram Alanı Sürekli Doluyor. rm -rf .git Komutunu Kullanıyorum. Birkaç Saat Sonra Yine Aynı Hatayı Alıyorum (Memory Full)

Teşekkürler.

Project name : unicord-v-bot

Merhaba,

Bu mesajı yazmak için Google Çeviri kullanıyorum.

Projenizi yeni kontrol ettim ve artık bellek sınırını aşmıyor gibi görünüyor.

Ancak, proje günlükleriniz bu soruna daha önce neden olmuş olabilecek hataları gösteriyor. Bunun tekrar olmasını önlemek için, bu hataları düzeltmeyi denemelisiniz. Bu hataları nasıl çözeceğinizi bilmiyorsanız, topluluğun size yardımcı olması için hata mesajlarını buraya kopyalayıp yapıştırabilirsiniz.

Hello,

I am using Google Translate to write this message.

I just checked your project and it looks like it is no longer exceeding the memory limit.

However, your project logs are showing errors that may have caused this issue previously. To prevent this from happening again, you should try and fix those errors. If you don’t know how to fix these errors, you can copy and paste the error messages here so the community can give you some help.

2 Likes

can you fix this problem?
CPU has trouble too!

Hi @Shu4141, in future please make a new topic rather than bumping old threads :slight_smile:
It’s only CPU usage - that’s not too bad (he says) and can usually be easily fixed. Can you try running refresh in the terminal and see if that works?
Happy Glitching!

1 Like

High CPU can be caused by an inefficient task or too many tasks running at once.

Hi @Shu4141!

The answers you have already received are both great! If the CPU warning does not go away after the app starts up, running a refresh or trying to remove inefficient tasks is the recommended way to fix this.

If the CPU warning goes away after the app fully loads, then you may not need to address it at this time. You can learn more about this here.

3 Likes