[Resolved] API and project hosting latencies

Update: We are monitoring a fix for an issue that is affecting the API and project hosting. Projects that were not previously loading should begin to work again.

5 Likes

My project page just loading, but with all my styles broken and scripts not working, especially frameworks like Vue.

It seems to be back, the API and the container availability is back to normal, but projects are still under ‘Maintenance’.

1 Like

We are responding to another drop in API response time. Projects may not load for some.

4 Likes

Hey! I saw that the API uptime was at 0%. I took a visit to api.glitch.com and this is what I saw:

The API seems to be having an issue with Redis. I hope the Glitch team can get this all sorted out!

1 Like

I got another error:

AbortError: EXEC can't be processed. The connection is already closed.
    at handle_offline_command (/opt/glitch/shared/node_modules/redis/index.js:851:15)
    at Proxy.RedisClient.internal_send_command (/opt/glitch/shared/node_modules/redis/index.js:885:9)
    at Multi.exec_transaction (/opt/glitch/shared/node_modules/redis/lib/multi.js:115:18)
    at Promise (/opt/glitch/api/node_modules/rate-limiter-flexible/lib/RateLimiterRedis.js:68:12)
    at new Promise (<anonymous>)
    at RateLimiterRedis._upsert (/opt/glitch/api/node_modules/rate-limiter-flexible/lib/RateLimiterRedis.js:48:12)
    at Promise (/opt/glitch/api/node_modules/rate-limiter-flexible/lib/RateLimiterStoreAbstract.js:175:12)
    at new Promise (<anonymous>)
    at RateLimiterRedis.consume (/opt/glitch/api/node_modules/rate-limiter-flexible/lib/RateLimiterStoreAbstract.js:167:12)
    at /opt/glitch/api/source/rate-limiter.ts:101:15
    at Layer.handle [as handle_request] (/opt/glitch/api/node_modules/express/lib/router/layer.js:95:5)
    at trim_prefix (/opt/glitch/api/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:317:13)
    at /opt/glitch/api/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:284:7
    at Function.process_params (/opt/glitch/api/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:335:12)
    at next (/opt/glitch/api/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:275:10)
    at compression (/opt/glitch/api/node_modules/compression/index.js:220:5)
    at Layer.handle [as handle_request] (/opt/glitch/api/node_modules/express/lib/router/layer.js:95:5)
    at trim_prefix (/opt/glitch/api/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:317:13)
    at /opt/glitch/api/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:284:7
    at Function.process_params (/opt/glitch/api/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:335:12)
    at next (/opt/glitch/api/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:275:10)
    at /opt/glitch/api/node_modules/express-timeout-handler/index.js:97:3

@glitch_support in case you didn’t notice it ^^^

1 Like

I feel like this has something to do with rate-limits because of this part of the error:

opt/glitch/api/source/rate-limiter.ts:101:15

Wow the Glitch API is written using Typescript?

2 Likes

Line 101 at character 15, write this down, write this down.

1 Like

its “back”

2 Likes

I am able to reproduce! I think it was fixed!

1 Like

my bot is still down and my friend’s 3 of the bots are online

1 Like

its online now looks like glitch takes some time

2 Likes

when is this going to be fixed?

It still may take a little while. The API is back up but it may take a little bit for the project hosting to get back up.

Okay, lets wait till then

1 Like

Glitch is having issues with the API, or maybe a code typo at Glitch’s API.

1 Like

After glitch fixed the errors, my site stopped working. Yesterday everything was fine, but after solving the problems, I started to get this error in the console - Serving at http://43b817bad457:3000, http://127.0.0.1:3000, http://172.17.0.121:3000