[Resolved] Projects loading slowly

for me first, the project was running very slow, then it was giving me an error, so I rebuilt the project and starting getting this error

Glitch is having high response times at the moment.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

How do I know if my project got suspended? And I saw a thread made by glitch staff where I’m able to download the source code (if my project got suspended), however, I do not see it anywhere. Some of my projects were able to load up but 80% of it was unable to load and an error would appear :

We can’t seem to connect to your project at the moment, apologies. Please try refreshing your browser. If that doesn’t work, contact support and they’ll be able to help you out.

Edit : I have contacted their support email for like 3 days already and still no respond.

Your projects have not been suspended, Glitch is just having some issues. You should just wait it out for now.

If you project has been suspended, you will get a message like this:

https://t1.glitch.me/

Oh I see, thank you for the clarification. Thankfully it didn’t got suspended, but it’s funny how I’m not able to connect to my projects for 3 days, I really do hope that glitch isn’t offline for 3 days.

1 Like

It’s just glitchy at the moment

1 Like

Anlamsızca bu hatayı alıyorum sorun ne acaba ?

Aynı sorunu yaĆŸÄ±yorum projem açılmıyor muhtemelen bazı projeler çökmĂŒĆŸ yine

^^^^^

Can’t load my project since sunday, no reply from support yet

Hello!

We have rolled out a fix and keeping an eye on the results. Projects should be loading now. If you continue to see issues with your project once we mark the incident as Resolved, please send a support request to support@glitch.com and we will help you out!

3 Likes